1.14.2009

I Won, Thank you Brimful Curiosities!


Have you ever wondered if you are commenting, blogging, and twittering contests for nothing? Well I'm here to tell you to hang in there. This is my first contest win and it was the one I really really wanted. My little girl is going to be receiving this package for Valentine's Day. I can't wait to see her face. I just wanted to send a huge thank you to Janelle and Brimful Curiosities. I really appreciate your blog especially your Full to the Brim list. I can't get enough. Blessings to yours from me and mine.

2 comments:

said...

Oooh, love your blog. It's fun, informative and really, really pretty.

I'll be adding it my list.

Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

Congrats on your win! I have been participating in blog giveaways and have won some cool things. Now I am hosting my own too!