5.13.2009

Recipes: Shrimp Dips Anyone?


I found this very tasty sounding recipe over at Simply Stacie's. It sounds absolutely delicious! I had to link it here for my readers(and myself for future reference). Hope everyone enjoys leave her a comment if you snag it! Click here to try Jenna's Shrimp Dip Recipe.

This recipe reminded me of another great recipe I found a few months back. I can not remember the blog name so if it is yours claim it. I love it! I would consider using a mild cheddar b/c of the oil. If you keep it on a warmer you won't have to worry about this problem. This is great with crackers or crusty bread!

Shrimp & Cheese Dip
1 small 16oz bottle of mayonnaise
1 block of Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp cheese
1 minced onion
1/2 lb of shrimp
Begin by mincing the onion and the shelled shrimp. Cook the onion and shrimp for a few minutes with a little salt and pepper, but be sure not to use too much oil in the pan or it will make your dip very oily.
Cut up the block of Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp cheese.
Mix everything together in a small casserole dish.
Cook at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, you will need to stir it once while it is cooking.
Serve with your favorite sliced bread and Enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments: