11.01.2009

Swagtastic Fun!

Tell me you have heard of Swagbucks. You haven't? Oh my gosh! Okay first look at this cute FREE, NO SHIPPING FEES, NO HANDLING FEES FREE FREE, did I mention free Halloween shirt.

Photobucket

Cute right? I loved it, the shirt was comfortable and fun. The design was vibrant and even had felt texturing. The very best part about this shirt is that I earned it for searching the web. All I did was use the Swagbucks search engine powered by Google and I earned Swagbucks that can be traded for hundreds of things. Clothing, games, toys, and gift cards that can be used at Amazon, Paypal and many more. Swagbucks is even great about passing out free swagbuck codes on Facebook, their blog, and Youtube. So what are you waiting for? Go over now and sign up for an account so you can start earning free stuff for Christmas. Simply click the button below to get started!

Search & Win

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kathy_in_Colorado said...

Cute shirt - does it say something in the pictures? Can't tell. Saw your post on Swagbucks - had to see your costume. Fun!

The Halton Mom said...

Kathy thanks for stopping by. I don't consider my attire a costume. lol Swagbucks were the ones that came up with that concept. The shirt has a treat bag with a jack-o-lantern face, a pumpkin, and a basket all of which are orange. No text of any kind that I have found. Thanks again for stopping by don't miss out on my Disney Enchanted Blu-Ray disc contest ends 12/2.