6.07.2010

Monday Madness




Welcome to The Halton Mom's second Monday Madness! I'm glad you are here, take a few minutes to look around. Feel free to follow me here, on twitter, and subscribe! Please let me know you have so I can return the favor. Let's get started!

So what do I do to participate?

It's really easy to participate with us! Just follow the steps below and you'll be set!1.Follow the hostess blogs at Saving Obsession and The Tuckers Take Tennessee for some Madness Lovin'.
2.Grab the McLinky code and make a post on your blog about Monday Madness, so more people can join in the fun! Also grab the Monday Madness button on the right.
3.Add your blog name and link to the McLinky below.
4.Check out some of the blogs on the list and follow ones you like. Leave a comment to let them know you're from Monday Madness.
5.If someone follows your blog, follow them back to keep the Madness going.
6.Each week we will "feature" a new blog right below. Who knows, it could be you next week!
7.That's it! Visit and follow as few or as many blogs, twitter pages, and facebook pages as you'd like!


I have to say I'm blushing this week as I was the lucky Monday Madness featured blogger! :)

Photobucket
Share/Bookmark
Subscribe via Email.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am stopping by to say that I love your blog and am now following!

I am still new at this blogging thing and am need of new followers, so please follow me as well. You can find me at:
http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com

-Jessica a.k.a Nya's mom