6.14.2010

Weekly Meal Plan


Photo Courtesy of Novelty @Recipezaar ©

Happy Monday readers! I'm a little later today then I would have liked getting this meal plan out but I've been outside with the kiddos. We've been cleaning and refilling the kiddie pool. I've just been enjoying life...isn't that much more important? I hope you have many great opportunities today and throughout this summer with your children. Let's meal plan...shall we?






Pizza!
Crock Pot Potato Chowder
Cold Subs, Chips & Pickles
Grilled Chops w/ Grilled Potatoes & Onions
Grilled Chicken Salad w/ Red Pepper Dressing

Have a blessed week!


Photobucket
Share/Bookmark
Subscribe via Email.

1 comment:

Home-Mom said...

:( phooey i missed the linky thing
this picture looks amazing and my hubby saw me raving about weekly meal plans and was like you need to do that. guess i'll be doing that ;)
its friday im hopping
http://friday-follow.com/