10.17.2010

Weekly Dinner and Lunch Plan!

©Pillsbury.com


The hubby and I had a great anniversary…if you were wondering. I also had a great birthday. Apparently, my blog did not have such a great week. I had an auto post for you guys but it decided not to post. So we’ll scrap that one and try again. I hope everyone had a great week I know I did.
Lets plan it…come on you can do it!

Lunchbox:
Crescent Pizza Bake with Marinara and a Banana
Peanut Butter Banana Bread Sandwich, and Carrots with Ranch
Cheesy Tortilla Twists with Salsa, Sliced Apples and Fruit Dip
Leftover Broccoli Chicken Mac and Cheese
Lunch at School

Dinner:
Broccoli Chicken Mac and Cheese
Venison Tips and Onions, Taters, and Corn on the Cob
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce with Garlic Bread
Grilled Pork Chops, Grilled Cheesy Taters , and Green Beans
Leftover Buffet

Well readers this is my plan for the week. I‘ll have to make a quick trip to Sav-a-lot this week for a couple of things but nothing major. I hope you are enjoying your colorful October!

Be blessed!



Photobucket



Share/Bookmark
Subscribe via Email.

No comments: