5.08.2012

Freebie: Free Bracelet with Code = Wearshare




How stinking cute is that bracelet? I just love it. I love anything personalized with my family on it and throw in that its FREE oh my goodness! Want one? It is super easy.

You'll want to click here and sign in through your Facebook. Don't worry you can set posts that go on your wall to 'only me' and you set your bracelet design on Wearshare to private. Once you have signed in Click design. You'll use pictures from you Facebook albums so be sure and have what you want on your bracelet uploaded to you albums. Once you have your design ready 'stash' it to save it. Then click 'print' to go through to your checkout. Now here is how to get it free. You will see that the bracelet is $7.00 but once you put in this code WRSR77, NO CREDIT CARD will be needed. You will put in your shipping address and you should receive a Thank You with order number.

I can't wait to get mine!

Photobucket
Share/Bookmark
Subscribe via Email.

No comments: