5.09.2012

Get $20 worth of beauty products for 1 Penny Shipped!



Last month I joined Julep and received a package from them with 2 nail polishes, 1 nail file, and 1 bottle of hand scrub. I paid only 1 penny and it was shipped. I was enrolled in their Maven box program. I will receive a new box monthly for $19.99 but if I ever want to skip a month I have that option and they email me within plenty of time before charging my credit card. I can also cancel my membership anytime with one phone call. It really is a great program. You can join today by clicking here and using the code

"SHAREONMAY"



 What are you waiting for? Make-up and beauty products for a penny shipped. You just can't beat it. Have fun finding out which type of Julep Maven you are. :) Oh and be sure and invite your friends this month using the same code and you can earn free months in their program.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: