5.05.2012

Rewards: Superpoints!



Have you guys heard of Superpoints yet? You haven't?! Well, let me tell you more about it. Superpoints is a rewards/points site. Superpoints allows you to push their Super Lucky Button 30 times(possibly more) a day for even more points! Points turn into cash on Paypal, Amazon, or Dominos pizza. Here is a little bit from their about page...

"The SuperPoints network is a website that allows you to earn points, which can later be redeemed for prizes. This exclusive site is invite-based and provides incentives for those who invite more friends. Within the site, you can take surveys, watch videos, shop, and play games in order to win points. Additionally, you receive free points daily through a simple click on the daily Lucky Mail emails. Each point counts and each referral does too! The more referrals you gain, the more points you win!"

Did I forget to mention the Lucky Mail? I did?! Well... that is where I have gotten the majority of my points! It's fun opening the mail each day. I got 50 points with one click, two weeks after joining. I usually on average 3-4 emails ranging from on SP point to 50. And.. 500 points equals one $5 Amazon card and you can't beat FREE just for clicking links. We all do that right? Interested in joining?

Click here to use this referral link!
Link#2: Click here.

If these links have been used please leave a comment and I'll get you a new one. I would love to sponsor all my readers!


Subscrbe via Email.    

No comments: