5.21.2012

Weekly Meal Plan: 5/21

Pinned Image


Photo Courtesy of Food.com
Last week Kroger had a great deal on Pork Tenderloin. I am hoping to spread that out and feed the four of us twice this week. Here is my plan which is always flexible and ever changing. This is a reminder for me so I'm not spending hours looking into the fridge and cabinets clueless. Enjoy!

Baked Pancakes (picture above) and Sausage Links
BBQ Pork Tenderloin, Tater Salad, & Baked Beans
Cowboy Casserole
Crockpot Pork Carnitas
Salads
Leftover Buffet


If you need help figuring out your own plan here is a link to my favorite meal planning site.

Photobucket



 I hope you are enjoying all the freebie finds! Please feel free to comment anytime. I love hearing from you all.

 Have a great week!

Photobucket

No comments: