The weather decided to heat up over the weekend. It was great! We got some work done on the garden and had a lot of fun with our kiddos. A recurring problem all weekend was "What are we cooking?" Well, who wants to cook when it is hot? Sandwiches do get old. So...I say its Crock Pot time! I'm so excited. Here is my plan for the week and all of it is coming from my wonderful Crock Pot.
- Crock Pot Ham and Scalloped Potatoes with Garden Lettuce with Bacon (TY B&C! (-‿♥) )
- Crock Pot Ravioli with Garden Salad and Garlic Bread
- Crock Pot Cabbage Rolls with Leftover Scalloped Potatoes
- Crock Pot Pinto Beans with Fried Cornbread (Be on the look out.. I have a plan for the leftovers! I must get some freezer cooking accomplished.)
- Leftover Buffet
- The Weekend for the rest of the summer we will grill mostly, a lot of burgers and chicken.
Have a great week and welcome to all my newest followers!