5.07.2012

Weekly Meal Plan and the joys of Pinterest



Let us talk Pinterest, shall we! I don't know about you but it has changed my life. I was always the one to put crafts off to "some day." Since Pinterest I've made wreaths, Christmas decorations, homemade eco-friendly cleaners, and oh so good recipes. Like that mouth watering beauty up there the Grilled Bacon Jack sandwich.

Speaking of food here is my Weekly Meal Plan:

Grilled Bacon Jack Sandwiches and Grilled Corn on the Cob
Grilled Fish Tacos with Chipotle Lime Dressing
Loaded Baked Potato Bar
Beef and Broccoli with White Rice

If you would like to follow me on Pinterest I have linked straight to My Favorite Recipes board. I have 142 recipes and growing!

Have and great week and thanks so much for reading my rambles. ;)

Photobucket
Share/Bookmark
Subscribe via Email.

No comments: