6.11.2012

Weekly Meal Plan 6/11



Hello hello! Welcome back. So what are you all planning for the husband this weekend? I usually have a meal I MUST make every year. This time though he hasn't asked for his mandatory meatloaf. I'm guessing by the way his eyes perked when I said, "Rib-eyes are on sale at Kroger" that we are grilling out this Father's Day. Which is fine by me the weather has been great lately. (◑‿◐)

 Okey Dokey ready for my plan? Here goes...


Photo Courtesy Krissy @ allrecipes.com

Classic Tuna Noodle Casserole
Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki
Bacon & Egg Wraps
Hot Ham & Cheese on Bun with Pickles & Chips
Chicken Hobos
Leftovers

Alrighty that's plan, which can change at anytime. For more meal planning ideas head over to orgjunkie! Have a great week in and out of your kitchen!
(◕‿-)

3 comments:

annies home said...

love the idea of those chicken hobo they sound awesome and I will be trying them as well have forever made the burger hobo but now have a new recipe oh so yummy

Liz@THM said...

We love them! I hope your
bunch does as well. Let me know how they turn out! Thanks for posting. ;)

Liz@THM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.