6.18.2012

Weekly Meal Plan 6/18


If I were on death row, lol and they asked me what I wanted my last meal to be, it would.. without a doubt...be an Old-Fashioned Hot Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwich.  The picture above makes me so hungry. I wish I knew lazyme at www.food.com so I could have them make me that! Welp, for now I'll have to do it myself, I reckon. ;-)

And on that note...here is my plan for the week!



Old-Fashioned Hot Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwich
Country Green Beans, Boiled Taters, Corn on the Cob, and Sliced Tomatoes
Salmonettes, Mashed Taters, and Vegetable Tian
Buffy's Steak and Shrimp Kabobs (Recipe coming tomorrow!)
Leftover Buffet

Okay folks that's it for this week. If you need help making your own meal plan head over to orgjunkie.com.  There are countless plans to give you inspiration. If you try any of the recipes I have linked please let me know. I hope you enjoy them.
Have a great week!

No comments: