7.01.2012

Mail Time!!! 7/1



Hello and happy Sunday! Check out the photo, I got A LOT of freebies this week. My Eucerin, Bodycology, and Lipton Tea samples came in. My daily doses of the Wall Street Journal came. I also got Newsweek, Kentucky Living, and Entertainment Weekly Magazines! The Planet Protect Kit in the back there came in earlier in the week and I made a post about it here. A lot of goodies plus coupons! Yeah!

So what did you get? Want to sign up for to receive Family Treasures too? Check out this list here. AND choose your social networking poison on the top right corner of my blog here


Enjoy your evening readers! Thanks always for being here with me. =)
___________________________________________________________
More great deals here...
Crayola Color Wonder Sleeping Beauty Markers And Coloring Pad

No comments: