7.16.2012

Weekly Meal Plan 7/16

Poverty Meal. Photo by CandyTX
Photo Courtesy CandyTX @ Food.com

This is definitely one of my family's favorite meals. The best part is that it is budget friendly. If you check your pantry and your freezer you probably have enough ingredients to make two of them. And if it is a big hit.. like at my house, you will need both of them! I hope you enjoy this Meal plan I even have a freebie for you today. =o) 


Free Pizza from Papa Johns! Did you get one?  (More freebies here.)
Crock Pot Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches, French Fries, and Pickles
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole and Salad
The Birthday Girl's Choice
Poverty Meal (pic above) and Salad
Leftovers

I will be having a very busy couple of weeks coming up. If you see less of me do not be alarmed. I will be back and the wait will not be long. I'm hoping you guys won't even notice. Giveaways will be posted as scheduled.

Enjoy your week and as always thanks for being here with me.  Don't be afraid to talk to me in the comments I would love to hear your thoughts. 


❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
Happy planning!

No comments: