7.02.2012

Weekly Meal Plan 7/2




Hello readers Happy Monday! I hope the hot weekend didn't melt you all. Have you been enjoying the heat by getting cozy with the A/C? Well I have and I'm going to do my best to beat the heat and stay away from my oven as much as possible.



Homemade Beef and Bean Burritos (Recipe coming tomorrow!) and Chips with Pico De Gallo
Grilled Chicken Breasts and Summer Veggie Stack
Cold Cut Sandwiches, Chips, and Zucchini Bread with Peanut Butter(Recipe coming soon!)
Garden Green Beans, Squash Casserole, and Leftover Summer Veggie Stack
Homemade Pizza 

Have a great week friends and stay cool! Before you go check out my giveaways and freebie list! If you want to stay informed subscribe! And don't forget to visit Orgjunkie.com for more Menu Planning tips and plans.

>◠‿◠<

No comments: