8.10.2012

Swagbucks...why bother?

Search & Win

I imagine a few of you are wondering why in the world I share all these rewards sites every week. Well, I can assure you I do not do it for fun. I do it because it pays! I've been using Swagbucks since 2009 and I absolutely love them. They are the best in reward programs in my not so humble opinion. So what's the big deal? Why even bother? Well look at the screenshot below, in that picture below I earned $80 bucks just for searching the internet with their search engine. I use those $5 cards towards shipping at Amazon for Christmas, Birthdays, and any purchase that requires shipping. I know its just $5 but it sure does add up as you can see. 


Still think I'm nuts? Or are you ready to join now? Hey take the plunge you never know what you may find for FREE in the Swagstore.
 You can click HERE if you are ready to join!
Happy Swagging!

No comments: