8.27.2012

Weekly Meal Plan ~ 8/27

Garlic-Parmesan Chicken Wings. Photo by jennifaohjenni
photo by:  jennifaohjenni @Food.com

Have you ever had a craving for something that just would not go away? Last week the  hubby and  I had a chance to visit  BW3's and we've been craving the garlic parmesan chicken wings ever since. So...I went on the hunt and once again Food.com has come through for me. I hope you all enjoy this recipe. I'm hoping my family will also. Let's meal plan. :-)

Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings and BBQ Chicken Wings with Potato Wedges
Copycat Hamburger Helper Beefy Noodles and Cheddar Bacon Ranch Cucumber Salad (Recipe coming soon!)
BBQ Pork Chops, Squash Casserole and Green Beans
Grilled Burgers, Sliced Tomatoes, and Fries
Leftovers

Well, that is my plan for the week. I hope all of you have a great one! As always thanks for reading. :)







No comments: