8.06.2012

Weekly Meal Plan 8/6

Quick Butternut Squash Soup. Photo by rickoholic83
Photo by rickoholic83 @Food.com

Welcome back again to another week and another meal plan. As always I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Have you ever tried Squash Soup? I haven't and I've always wondered how good it will be. Our garden has began producing squash so I'm going to give it a try. If you don't mind share all your favorite summer vegetable recipes in the comments. I need new ideas and I would love to find some tried and true recipes from my readers!
 Anywho lets get started with this meal plan!

Quick Butternut Squash Soup, Garlic Bread, and Garden Salad
Meatball Subs and Tater Wedges
Garden Green Beans with Taters, Squash Casserole, and Fried Corn
Kid-Friendly Tuna Noodle Casserole and Garden Salad
BBQ Grilled Pork Chops and Leftover Veggies
Take-out or Leftover Buffet for the Weekend

Alright readers that is all for this meal plan. I hope you enjoy all the new recipe links I have found.  Thanks for reading, feedback always welcome. :-)

Happy Meal Planning!

No comments: