9.24.2012

Weekly Meal Plan + 4 Recipe Pins!

Photobucket
Happy Fall Ya'll!
Can you feel the crisp air? The smell of football and hot cocoa in the breeze? Deer are beginning to stir and the leaves are changing color.
I just love this time of year. :-)
It's time for soup! Wouldn't you agree?
I know one of the staples for many people this time of year is chili. I like old fashioned tomato-y chili, but I wanted to try something new this season. I've heard rave reviews for this White Chicken Chili but every time I tried to make it...all I had was Tortilla soup. :-/ I finally figured out that you can not use Rotel you have to use just green chile.
Duh. o_O
Well now that that is cleared up lol...are ready for a meal plan and some pins?

First up...

Macaroni and Beef with Cheese
from: Ruhlman.com 

White Chicken Chili
from: Jenna @eat, love, run







Homemade Calzones and Salads
from: Jimmie













Grilled Marinated Steaks, Steamed Veggies and...
 Crash Hot Potatoes
from: Ree @The Pioneer Woman





Finally we will be having a
Leftover Buffet.












Looks like that minus the square pans and the heat lamps. ;-)

I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of the bloggers for their yummy recipes and gorgeous photos.
If you like any of the recipes I suggest you put a pin on it.
Don't forget to follow me also for more great recipes.
Have a great week and happy meal planning!

No comments: