12.03.2012

Elf on the Shelf: Sugar Plum's Adventures ~ Day 3


Day 3 and Sugar Plum is at it again. 
We awoke this morning to a surprise in the kid's bathroom. 

The kid's of course enjoyed finding another note from their friendly elf Sugar Plum. I told them that she had to use their bathroom to get all the kid germs off of her. They had broken the 'no touching' rule. So, I used the marshmallow bath to get my point across. 
This made me think of a hot tub. he he he 
My son giggled at this so hard and asked if he could eat one of the "bubbles". 
I asked him if he wanted elf germs on him and he said, "Yea." 
Anything for a marshmallow I suppose. ;)

Be sure and stay tuned to Sugar Plum's adventures by following me through one of the social networks on the top of my blog here or bookmarking this page.

If you would like to learn more about the Elf on the Shelf refer back to Day 1 of Sugar Plum's Adventures here. 

I hope each of you are enjoying my Elf on the Shelf series and your holiday season. 
=0)








1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com