1.07.2013

Weekly Meal Plan ~ 1/7 + 5 Pins!

Hello 2013! I certainly hope the holiday season has treated each of you well. We had one of the best holidays yet. I look forward to the new year and getting more organized for my own sanity. One of my resolutions has certainly been cooking more for my family. The only way to keep that resolution is to meal plan.

So here we go ladies and gents...lets plan supper!
Cracker Barrel's Grilled Chicken - now I know their secret and what makes them taste so good.
Copy-Cat Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenders, Salad, and Garlic Bread
New way to bake potatoes
Grilled Hamburgers and  New Baked Potatoes
Top ten lowfat yummy recipes
Baked Tater Soup and 7 Up Biscuits
Oven Tacos. Because I love crispy tacos.
Taco Night!

That is all for me this week! I hope you found a pin you liked. We really enjoy the Copy-Cat Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenders. If you would like to follow me on Pinterest you can do so here. 

Have a great week and Happy Meal Planning!

Need help with your meal plans! Check out this link up at the orgjunkie the queen of meal planning!

No comments: