3.03.2010

Crock Pot Wednesday: Chuck Roast With Veggies




Crock Pot Chuck Roast With Vegetables
Serves 6
1 1/2 cups sliced carrots
1 cup chopped onion
4 potatoes, cut in chunks
3 lbs boneless chuck roast
1 (10 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
1 (10 ounce) can of water


Place vegetables in pot in order given.
Place roast on vegetables.
Mix water and soup.
Pour over roast.
Cook on hi for 5 hours or low for 8 hours.
Thicken with a little flour and water if desired.

PhotobucketI hope you enoy this one. This is a family favorite I make often. If you try it come back and share a photo of your results with me!
This weekend will be busy so I will be away from my blog. I will post winners of my last giveaway and have a new one up when I return.
Have a safe and happy week!

Photobucket
Share/Bookmark
Subscribe via Email.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for linking up to CPW. I love a good crock pot roast:) Have a great week.