3.07.2010

Weekly Meal Plan




First let me say this weekend was an amazing success with Dance Blue raising over $633,000.00 for the kids! I'm so very proud of everyone over at Dance Blue and UK. Thank you again!
Now onto my meal plan. I've been feeling like I'm in a rut. I haven't wanted to cook at all lately. So I decided to change up my menu completely. I have a couple of family favorites and some new finds I've been meaning to try. If you decide to try one of the recipes, then please come back and let me know. I would love to hear from you! Look for a new giveaway this week and more product reviews.

Wisconsin Broccoli-Cheddar Cheese Soup
Grilled Chicken Breasts, Roast Potatoes, & Broccoli
Spanish Beef & Rice
Hobo Dinners (I'm thinking of using the suggestion to add Broccoli Cheese Soup at the end.)



Have a happy week,

Photobucket
Share/Bookmark
Subscribe via Email.

No comments: