3.28.2010

Weekly Meal Plan





I don't know about you all, but I'm behind. I haven't even started working on Easter. Uggh. At least I know what my children expect from the Easter Bunny and a Easter Meal Plan! I have a good start at least. I sincerely hope your Easter is a blessed one. Do you have questions from little ones about Easter and Jesus? Why do we celebrate Easter? Click the text for great tips! Now lets plan...


Spaghetti
Bourbon Chicken with White Rice
Do-Ahead Breakfast Bake
Golden Pork Chops, Roasted New Potatoes, & Steamed Broccoli
Pick your Favorite Leftover Night

Easter Meal Plan:
Baked Ham
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Broccoli Casserole
Deviled Eggs


Hey readers don't forget to enter my giveaways going on right now!

Photobucket
Share/Bookmark
Subscribe via Email.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mister Linky is up for this week's Crock Pot Wednesday. I figured with the busy week and weekend, that we should get an early start. I hope you will come on over and join me. There's a giveaway going on.

Shamrocks and Shenanigans said...

I am behind too! Easter just kinda snuck up on me! I haven't shopped for it or anything!! LOL
I am your newest although kinda late follower via Friday Follow!! Come take a look at my food blog at http://shamrockandshenanigans.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Swinging by from MBC

Nancy said...

I love deviled eggs! I need to think about serving them year-round and not just at Easter. LOL!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com