8.15.2010

Weekly Meal Plan: Tomato Love


Photo Courtesy of BettyCrocker.com ©


Last week was pretty rough, but I am moving forward. Thank you for the prayers and understanding!

This week we have a couple of appointments so we will most likely be grabbing something quick. This got me thinking, quick does not have to mean something wrapped in cheese paper. So I will be posting some speedy options that are sure to please after a long day at the doctor’s office.

Burrito BLT Wraps
Plump Garden Tomatoes filled with Chicken Salad
Tomato Bruschetta with Basil & Mozzarella Cheese
Bobby's Baked Tilapia, Rice, & Corn Nibblers
Logan County Burgers & Fries


Well that is my week and I’m hungry already. I love garden tomatoes and I can’t wait to cut into them. Do you want to start meal planning? Head over to the org junkie for dozens of meal plans to sort through to help you get started.

Be sure and check out my giveaway going on right now and look for a new one this week!

Happy Monday!


Photobucket
Share/Bookmark
Subscribe via Email.

1 comment:

Michelle Burgess said...

Burrito BLT Wraps look very yummy