9.07.2010

Weekly Meal Plan


I don’t know about you but I adored this Labor Day weekend the weather here was more like the first day of Fall. We enjoyed burgers, dogs, tater salad, pea salad, baked beans, chips, and my favorite homemade banana ice cream! We enjoyed all this yummy food with my husband’s family and had a really great time despite Hallie being sick all last week. I went home smiling from ear to ear it was a perfect weekend. I hope you were just as blessed. With the weather turning cooler and cooler I’ve started looking into Fall favorites for this meal plan.


 

 

 

  
I had a sick girl last week and I have a sick boy this week so I may be absent. BUT you can always have fun entering my giveaways and subscribing!

 

 
Have a great week!

 

 
Photobucket
Share/Bookmark
Subscribe via Email.

No comments: