10.03.2010

Weekly Meal Plan: Happy Fall Break!





Fall break is here for us which means no lunch plan this week. We’ll be flying by the seat of our pajamas! We intend on spending the week snuggling that is until the weekend. My husband and I will be off to celebrate our 11 year anniversary. I hope everyone has a great week. I know I will!

Let’s plan it!

Dinner:
Clam Chowder and Crusty Bread
Crock Pot Chili and Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Mini Meatloaves, Mashed Taters and Corn
Steak, Baked Potatoes, and Salad (Anniversary Dinner)
Leftover Buffet

While on the quest for new soup ideas I came across this great list of
50 quick and easy soups! You can find simple instructions for base recipes that you build on to make brand new soups. Sift through and you’ll find the Clam Chowder recipe I’m going to be trying this week. If you try some of these let me know how they turn out.

I’m off to the org junkie for even more great meal plan ideas.

Have a great week!

Photobucket
Share/Bookmark
Subscribe via Email.

No comments: