6.19.2012

Buffy’s Steak and Shrimp Kabobs


How pretty are those? When I saw them on my sister's facebook wall I pounced on them for you all. They made my mouth water and I will be putting together my own batch asap. We didn't get a picture of them after they were done, but that is no surprise. I'm sure these do not last long! Here is the recipe for you to enjoy. Kabobs can be changed up from steak to chicken or pork. You could even  just do veggies its really up to you! Have fun with it. =)

Buffy’s Steak and Shrimp Kabobs

6 Sirloin Steak; Cut into Chunks
1 Bag Shrimp; Deveined, and Tails Removed
1 Package Whole Mushrooms
1 Package Small Tomatoes
3 Onions; Quartered and Separated
6 Green Peppers; Quartered
Grill Seasonings
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Sweet Baby Ray Sweet and Spicy

Preheat your outdoor grill. Prep your first six ingredients. After you are done cleaning, cutting, and chopping begin assembling your kabobs. The skewers used had four skewers on one handle. After you have your kabobs assembled, sprinkle each one with Grill Seasoning, Salt, and Pepper on both sides. Place kabobs directly onto grill. Baste with BBQ sauce. Cook for about 10 minutes baste and turn. Cook another 10 minutes. Until Shrimp is pink and Steaks are cooked to medium. Cooking times will vary depending on your steak preference.




Meat Doneness Temperatures For Steaks and Lamb

Medium-Rare 145 °F
Medium 155 °F
Medium-Well 165 °F
Well Done 170 °F

Alright folks that's it. I hope you enjoy this one! I want to say a HUGE thank you to Buffy for sharing with us. If you all are nice I may be able get more recipes from her! ;) So if you like it then you should put a pin on it. =)

Happy Grilling!

No comments: