7.30.2012

Weekly Meal Plan 7/30

Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken. Photo by Sandi (From CA)
Photo by Sandi (From CA)


Welcome back readers to a new Weekly Meal Plan. I've been going through old recipes and family favorites to bring you this week's meal plan. Let's get to it!

Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken with Garden Salad
Spanish Style Beef and Rice with Chips and Salsa
Lemon Pepper Chicken Hobos and Moma's Awesome Taters
Pick Your Favorite Leftover Buffet

Well ladies and gents that is my plan for the week. I have most all of this frozen. The only thing I will have to pick up is Salmon. We haven't had it in awhile so I'm looking forward to that supper. I hope you enjoy all the recipe links I shared with you. All of these are tried and true recipes. Crock Pot Cream Cheese is a staple in many homes and the Spanish Beef and Rice is requested weekly at my home. Well, that is all for me this week. :)

I hope all of you have great week be sure and comment if you have any questions on the recipes.

Do you have a crock pot yet? Here is a great deal on one check it out. :) ---> "1.5 Qt Round Crock Pot"


No comments: