12.27.2009

Weekly Meal Plan






Alrighty ladies I have a ham bone to use up. Oh how I look forward to the many tasty benefits. Lets get this party started shall we? Speaking of party I always do appetizers on New Years Eve and I haven't made my mind up yet on what we are having so when I do I'll share I promise. As for now enjoy reading through my meal plan for the week. As always you can check out more plans above at the orgjunkie!
Take out b/c Santa was good to my wallet lol!
Rachael Ray's Chicken Parm Meatballs & Spaghetti
Crockpot Ham & Scalloped Potatoes & Garden Salad
New Years Day for luck! Ham Bone 15 Bean Soup (black eyed peas), Saurkraut w/ Weiners & Cornbread

Hey did I mention I have a giveaway going on right now? Hurry over to enter now!
Photobucket
Share/Bookmark

No comments: