12.17.2009

Winner: SkinMD Natural Shielding Lotion

We have had a winner for a while now. See the problem is I've been in the hospital with a sick child and back and forth two doctors with another. So I've been crazy stressed and not very bloggy friendly. Sorry gals and guys. I'm back! Well, for now. lol Well, because a Mom especially a mom of a kid with cancer can't plan or promise tomorrow. We have this moment and I'm giving it to you. So stick with me, we're on a rollcoaster folks and the waiting in line has ended for now take your seats and we're off!

So on to the winner! Eeeeeek. I've already email the winner and the sponsor and I've been given confirmation from the sponsor that Misty #4 will receive her winnings soon if not already!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Congrats to Misty and thanks to each of you for reading my blog and entering my contest. It takes a lot to follow randomness and I appreciate your efforts! ha ha

Have a great day!
Photobucket
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Misty said...

Thanks again, I recieved my SkinMD lotion in the mail yesterday. Now it's time to put it to the test.

The Halton Mom said...

Great to hear that you received your prize! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :) Have a Merry Christmas.