6.20.2010

Weekly Meal Plan

Photo Courtesy Betty Crocker.com ©

Hello readers! I hope you had a great weekend with Dad. I know we enjoyed our weekend. The kids treated their Daddy with breakfast of pancakes, strawberries, and bananas. They have spent the rest of the day flying model planes and enjoying each other. I'll always be very thankful for the father my husband is to our children.

Alrighty lets talk food...do you love your grill? I laughed the first time I saw pictures of people hugging their crock pots. I'm going to have to make one of myself hugging my grill. Since I loathe heating up the house any recipe that goes in the oven usually gets kicked off the menu til Fall. I've been doing the grilled piece of meat and veggies but that gets old. I thought...how do I change it up? Break out my recipe links and start digging. I think I've found some real winners. Especially the meatloaf on the grill! Can you believe it?!






Grilled Meat Loaf Meal Packs
Grilled Italian Sausages & Wedges
Crissy Crock Pot BBQ Chicken & Tater Salad
DIY Fajitas
Breakfast for Dinner

I hope you have a great week as always you can find 1000s of recipes from 100s of blogs!

Photobucket
Share/Bookmark
Subscribe via Email.

2 comments:

visitoardc said...

That all sounds delicious! Following from Monday Madness. :)

~Lisa~ said...

I like that you plan it out. Following you from MBC

www.koreanamericanmommy.blogspot.com/