Unless you've been living under a rock you may have heard that The Hills ended last night. What a bumpy ride it has been! After 6 long years we say goodbye to the girls of Laguna and the California Hills. I have to say I'll miss it. I always felt like Lauren was the girl next door and Kristen was the girl that could deliver the drama. I sincerely wish both girls the best in their future and I'm happy to see them posing together. I hoped one day they would grow up Stephen was never worth all that trouble.
I have a few moments for each girl that will stick with me. I thought I would share it.
1. Lauren/LC - She will forever be the girl that watched Jason kiss Jessica at her own charity event (when she was still on Laguna Beach). I'll always admire how she held herself together and was professional for the entire thing at the ripe age of 19. She has always had class and she ultimately brought me to The Hills.
2. Heidi - There really is so much she has done but the most unforgettable for me was when she crashed a party Lauren was working. After that, I never bought her innocent act when it came to Spencer. I'll never forget how she broke her mother's heart for a guy either. I really pray for that family. Celebrities are real people too.
3. Audrina - Accusing Lauren of having a fling with Justin Bobby tops the charts, I mean puhhlease.
4. Lo - My sweet Lo, I'll always remember this loyal friend as the girl that got a brand new car for graduation. I can still see her lip syncing "That Smell" by Lynryd Skynyrd driving to Lauren's house.
5. Stephanie - I'll always have a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to Stephanie but she has grown up a lot. I guess that will stick with me most that she rose above her brother.
I'm not going to touch base on all the guys b/c I don't really see the point. But I do want to say a few things to the top 3 guys on the show.
1. Brody - Will you please follow your heart? You do not have to be cool forever. Loving someone and being loved is really really cool.
2. Justin Bobby - Don't be afraid to get hurt.
3. Spencer - Why don't you have a heart and stay out of the public eye for awhile? Oh and apologize to your sister, your sister-in-law, and your mother-in-law. Referring to the woman that gave birth to your wife as female private parts is beyond tasteless. You need to drop the crystals and try Jesus. And no, not the one Heidi has dreamed up. The real one.
I hope you enjoyed the finale I know I did. I will say the jury is still out for me when it comes to that big ending. The Osbournes already went there so I don't know how original it was. But I get it. I really enjoyed the after show and seeing them all together. I'll miss it, but I remember when they went on vacation all together this season; I thought, "Hmmm when are you too old to go on Spring Break?" So yeah, the time has come. At least I have The City and Kelly Cutrone, who is just too much fun. Hey you don't have to agree with me, it's just My Opinion.
Subscribe via Email.
Subscribe via Email.