7.08.2010

Thankful Thursday: Summer Harvest




They sowed fields and planted vineyards
that yielded a fruitful harvest;
~Psalm 107:37

Today I am so thankful for so much. I am forever thankful for my life, my children and my husband. Speaking of the hubby, his family is awesome. His mom and dad always plant gardens big enough to accommodate us and my brother-in-law and his family. I told you they are awesome! All I have to do is wait for the harvest, then I clean, break, can or freeze the wonderful bag of blessings. I hope you are blessed today so much so that you can't help but sing God's praises!

1. My Family

2. The Harvest

3. Jesus that sends the Harvest.

4. Jesus' Name

5. New Followers and Their Comments THANKS! :)

6. Birthdays to Celebrate!

7. Slip N Slides and Kiddie Pools

8. Homemade Kool-aid Pops

9. Clean Floors and the Smell of Pine Sol

10. Homemade Dishwasher Detergent Recipes and the marvelous people that comes up with this stuff!

And that is my list for this week. I have been blessed way beyond this number but I'll stop here. Remember nothing is in order, I write it as it comes to me. Thanks for reading don't forget to check out the button above for more praises to God and add your own.

God bless and love,


Photobucket
Share/Bookmark

Subscribe via Email.

No comments: