12.10.2012

Elf on the Shelf: Sugar Plum's Adventures ~ Day 10

In our last elf adventure here, I told you about Sugar Plum's journey to my in-laws. Last night the kids could hardly go to sleep worrying about their Sugar Plum. I reassured them that if she can fly to the North Pole every night, surely she can fly from their aunt and uncle's with no problem.
This morning, my daughter stumbled upon this ^ in our fridge this morning. LOL Miss Sugar Plum was having a sip of Buddy the Elf's favorite drink, syrup! 
My kids laughed hard at this scene. They agreed that Sugar Plum must of been awful thirsty after such a long flight. 
My son immediately wanted pancakes. lol 
Come to think of it...
 pancakes do sound good. ;-)

Well, that's all for today elf lovers. We will be back soon with another installment of Sugar Plum's Adventures!


Click here to read more about Elf on the Shelf.

Click here to purchase your own Elf on the Shelf.

Click here to read about Sugar Plum's previous Adventures!

No comments: