12.13.2012

Elf on the Shelf: Sugar Plum's Adventures ~ Day 13

Welcome back to Sugar Plum's Adventures. Today was one of the best days yet with our Sugar Plum. It's hard to believe we've had her this long. We will really miss her when she goes back to the North Pole.

This morning my daughter and husband found her in the Cereal cabinet having a little snack...
or two. 
;o)
My son found her later and laughed so hard while telling me that she was "stealing our Oreo cookies". My husband is a huge Oreo lover and he sent me a text today about Sugar Plum with his Oreo's. I'm afraid for her safety if she pulls this stunt again according to his messages. Something about cutting stitches. Watch out, Sugar Plum! 
lol

Is it just me or does she look very intent on getting a big bite of that Oreo cookie? 
I don't know what it is about those Double Stuff cookies they are just too good.
 ;o)


Click here to read more about Elf on the Shelf.

Click here to purchase your own Elf on the Shelf.

Click here to read about Sugar Plum's previous Adventures!


No comments: