12.17.2012

Elf on the Shelf: Sugar Plum's Adventures ~ Day 14

Hello again to all my loyal elf readers.
 I want to apologize for the delay on this series. I had one of my Christmas dinners over the weekend for my side of the family. It was a really great time, but I had no time for my blog. Sorry guys. Hey no worries... I'm back! 
How about some elf fun? :o)
Day 14

 Yesterday, my kids put some candy in the bottom of their socks that they received at school.  Miss Sugar Plum was found in our living room hanging out in one of the stockings. My son told Sugar Plum not to steal his candy like she did the Oreo cookies. I think Hallie should have warned her also because...



Say what? Elf butt. 

My daughter just laughed at how our elf was hanging from her stocking trying to steal all of her candy...with her "butt hanging out".  It's amazing how much this little Elf has brought us happiness this holiday season. We are already discussing what she might do next year. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Click here to read more about Elf on the Shelf.

Click here to purchase your own Elf on the Shelf.

Click here to read about Sugar Plum's previous Adventures!

No comments: