12.17.2012

Elf on the Shelf: Sugar Plum's Adventures ~ Day 15

Yesterday was not a great day for 'being good' in our house. Maybe it was the sugar, maybe it's Christmas just around the corner or maybe it's just kids being kids...I don't know. But, something had them off,  because they forgot Sugar Plum was watching. For some unknown reason, they decided to go all Rocky Balboa and Apollo Creed, by boxing it out in my daughter's twin bed. 


My son must of been Apollo Creed. Within seconds of Round 1 my daughter (aka Rocky) sent him out of the ring...with a bloody nose. Sugar Plum was obviously not happy about this.. at all. Santa was informed and this morning Sugar Plum was perched on her shelf with a note for the kids.  

"Be Good!
Santa says, 
NO more Fights!"

Uh oh. 
My kids have been little angels ever since receiving their second note. 
Santa has my back and so does Sugar Plum! 
Well folks, that's all for this installment of Sugar Plum's Adventures. 
More Coming SOON!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click here to read more about Elf on the Shelf.

Click here to purchase your own Elf on the Shelf.

Click here to read about Sugar Plum's previous Adventures!


No comments: